Thursday 4 September 2014

04/09/2014 - I forgot to say...

I took my annuals rules test last week which consists of being tested on the rule book, my traction knowledge and my safety when walking on the track. I am happy to say that I passed and as this is my 2nd year rules, I am now considered an experienced driver!

Just a few more months to go now until I am no longer Post Qualified and become "low" risk!!

Many thanks to everyone who still looks on this blog. I have not had anything really worth writing about. I am considering writing a piece on non-technical skills soon as this seems to be the direction that the railway is going in and although I am not yet convinced, perhaps doing my own research and writing it up to this blog make me see something that perhaps I am missing!

Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment