Tuesday 10 January 2012

10/01/2012

day three at South West Trains. Nothing more to report really. The morning was spent up at Waterloo uniform store where I was issued with all my uniform. For those interested you get trousers (obviously!) then you are given the choice of whether you want to wear shirt and tie or polo shirts.

As I have been shirt and tie since school, I decided to go for polo shirts. You also get a fleece and a bomber style jacket. You also get a winter anorak. I have also got some shorts on order but still not entirely convinced they are for me!!

The rest of the day was spent with more induction training. This time being taught about how important security was in the rail industry and how important it is to challenge people you don't know. You learn about the basics of customer services and how SWT expect their staff to present themselves.

All in all a more chilled day and I am looking forward to tomorrow as I get my first lie in! Don't have to be at Fratton until 0800 tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment